MANUFACTURERS across East Lancashire have been asked to consider entering an awards ceremony rewarding innovation, design, research and other criteria.
Entries to the inaugural Made in the North West Awards close on January 14.
The ceremony will be held at Ribby Hall, near Preston, on February 27, with keynote speakers Minister for the Cabinet Office Francis Maude MP and BAE Systems director Dave Holmes.
Companies can nominate themselves in any of seven categories. They are:
- Green Manufacturer of the Year
- Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Exporter of the Year Award
- Technology Award
- Food and Drink Award
- Medical and Life Sciences Award
- Manufacturing Company of the Year