When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
- Search notices
Published in the Lancashire Telegraph on 14 August 12
TONI SMOLINSKI On Tuesday, August 7 , peacefully in Blackpool Victoria Hospital, Fortified by the Rites of the Holy Mother Church, Toni aged 62 years. The dearly loved husband of Elizabeth, a much loved father of Mark and Lucy, loving brother of Rick and the late Joe Toni will be sadly missed by all his family and friends. A Requiem Mass will be celebrated at Sacred Heart R.C. Church on Friday, August 17, 2012, at 10:00 am , prior to interment at Pleasington Cemetery. Reposing in the Chapel of Rest, Broomfield Place, Witton, where flowers will be received. Enquiries, The Alty Funeral Service, Broomfield Place, Blackburn BB2 1XF Tel: 01254 503240 funerals.altys.info
- 16/08/12 huggles says Such sad news, Toni was a lovely man and will be missed, always said hello even when I hadnt seen him for years. My heart goes out to Elizabeth, Mark and Lucy. Sleep Well Toni and safe journey love Christine Harrison and Family xxxxx Such sad news, Toni was a lovely man and will be missed, always said hello even when I hadnt seen him for years. My heart goes out to Elizabeth, Mark and Lucy. Sleep Well Toni and safe journey love Christine Harrison and Family xxxxx Report this post
Leave a message
Log in with
- Tom&Sharon Walsh you will be missed
- God Bless from Ellen and Heidi
- god bless from susan
- SALLY AND TOMMY
- MAY POPE JOHN PAUL MEET U . FROM T S
- SALLY AND TOMMY 27 08 2012
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.