When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
- Search notices
Published in the Lancashire Telegraph on 4 August 12
HOWARD BURKHARDT On Wednesday, August 1, 2012, peacefully at his home, Howard aged 62 years. Beloved husband of Helene, father of Liesl and Alex, a dear son in law of Margaret, brother of Edward and a loved brother in law and uncle. Howard will be sadly missed by all his family and friends The funeral service will take place at St Albans RC Church on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 10:00 am, followed by a cremation service at Pleasington Crematorium, Family flowers only please, but donations if so desired in memory of Howard can be made to The Chemotherapy Unit, Royal Blackburn Hospital, c/o and further enquiries to Talbot Funeral Service, 341 Whalley New Road, Blackburn, BB1 9SR Tel: 01254 695995
Dai Darwen says
We never did meet up again. So glad our paths crossed and I have fond memories.
Goodnight Haz 'til we all meet up again.
Bass We never did meet up again. So glad our paths crossed and I have fond memories. Goodnight Haz 'til we all meet up again. Bass Report this post
A wonderful boss and a truly great man and will be sadly missed by all
Elenor & mike A wonderful boss and a truly great man and will be sadly missed by all Elenor & mike Report this post
- 09/08/12 brian scott says you will be sadley missed howie . R.I.P all at cavalier carpets you will be sadley missed howie . R.I.P all at cavalier carpets Report this post
- 10/08/12 peely says Very sorry to hear , an old mate along with Rick his brother also no longer with us . R I P Has & Rick Very sorry to hear , an old mate along with Rick his brother also no longer with us . R I P Has & Rick Report this post
Leave a message
Log in with
- damien,paula and alice may xxx
- Brian and Julie X
- christine clarke
- Paul Bassett
- Karen Burkhardt
- Karen Burkhardt & Snowball
- Joyce & Roger
- Seb and Caitlin
- Geoff, Pauline & family
- Geoff, Pauline & family
- Julie, Tom and Jack
- Livesey family. Beardsworth Street
- Lynne & Taz
- brian scott and all at cavalier
- brian scott cavalier
- Mick & Carole Fox
- marilyn balshaw
- r.i.p. marilyn balshaw
- Kate, Ian & Josh
- John,Mandy,katie & Olivia
Light a candle
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain about a particular message, please use the 'report this post' link.