Lancashire TelegraphTickets to go on sale for Blackburn Rovers' friendly at Accrington Stanley (From Lancashire Telegraph)

When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Tickets to go on sale for Blackburn Rovers' friendly at Accrington Stanley

Lancashire Telegraph: James Beattie James Beattie

TICKETS for Blackburn Rovers’ pre-season encounter at neighbours Accrington Stanley go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday).

Tickets for the friendly, which will take place at Stanley’s Store First Stadium home on Wednesday, July 23 (7.45pm), cost £15 for adults, £10 for over 65s and students, and £5 for U17s.

Rovers have been handed an initial allocation of 1,300 tickets – 1,000 standing tickets in the Coppice end and 300 seated tickets in the Whinney Hill stand.

Tickets are on sale from Rovers’ club shops at Ewood Park and in Blackburn town centre, online at www.onerovers.co.uk or over the telephone on 0871 222 1444.

Stanley, who are managed by former Rovers striker James Beattie, will also be selling family tickets in the Jack Barrett Memorial Stand, which will be shared by both sets of supporters.

To purchase these tickets call 01254 356 950 or visit the Store First Stadium in person.

Rovers kick off their pre-season preparations with a trip to AFC Telford United on Saturday, July 12 (3pm).

They will also travel to Bradford City, on Saturday, July 26 (3pm), and Bury, on Wednesday, July 30 (7.45pm), before welcoming Stoke City to Ewood Park on Sunday, August 3 (3pm).

The fixtures for the 2014-15 Championship campaign are released at 9am on Wednesday, June 18.

Comments (26)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:24pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Bazzer says...

Ahh!! Telford United, first friendly. Scene of a famous cup whipping for Leighton James' Burnley.
Ahh!! Telford United, first friendly. Scene of a famous cup whipping for Leighton James' Burnley. Bazzer
  • Score: 5

1:28pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Boris The Spider says...

What a shambles - you couldn't make it up.
What a shambles - you couldn't make it up. Boris The Spider
  • Score: 1

1:42pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Old age pensioner says...

James, Burnley are looking for a replacement for Ings, interested?
James, Burnley are looking for a replacement for Ings, interested? Old age pensioner
  • Score: 8

1:47pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Harwoodstblue says...

And yet another account from the village idiot.
Wouldn't be so bad if he could think of something new to say instead of repeating like a parrot.
Any news of Ings and Dyche. I suppose Ings want's the same " £45,000" a week that Rhodes gets, and rightly so.
Pay him or he goes.
And yet another account from the village idiot. Wouldn't be so bad if he could think of something new to say instead of repeating like a parrot. Any news of Ings and Dyche. I suppose Ings want's the same " £45,000" a week that Rhodes gets, and rightly so. Pay him or he goes. Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 6

1:55pm Mon 9 Jun 14

FCBurnley says...

Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad.

STAYING DOWN FOREVER
Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad. STAYING DOWN FOREVER FCBurnley
  • Score: -10

2:05pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Super_Clarets says...

An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.
An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed. Super_Clarets
  • Score: -16

2:14pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Old age pensioner says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.
NH
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.[/p][/quote]NH Old age pensioner
  • Score: 10

2:14pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Old age pensioner says...

FCBurnley wrote:
Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad.

STAYING DOWN FOREVER
FCNH
[quote][p][bold]FCBurnley[/bold] wrote: Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad. STAYING DOWN FOREVER[/p][/quote]FCNH Old age pensioner
  • Score: 9

2:27pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Blackburn_End says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.
You're reading and posting on a story regarding BLACKBURN ROVERS... You couldn't make it up!!
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.[/p][/quote]You're reading and posting on a story regarding BLACKBURN ROVERS... You couldn't make it up!! Blackburn_End
  • Score: 18

2:33pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Super_Clarets says...

First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up.

You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.
First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up. You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL. Super_Clarets
  • Score: -19

3:08pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Harwoodstblue says...

Much more fun commenting on tthe exodus of a top manager from the turd an your top striker who will want to make his fortune elsewhere so he can earn as much as Rhodes.
Much more fun commenting on tthe exodus of a top manager from the turd an your top striker who will want to make his fortune elsewhere so he can earn as much as Rhodes. Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 6

3:18pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Fartonadingleshead says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up.

You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.
Your not even a Burnley fan
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up. You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.[/p][/quote]Your not even a Burnley fan Fartonadingleshead
  • Score: 5

3:25pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Super_Clarets says...

3 months ago today.....

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=exRanDL4V
lE
3 months ago today..... http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=exRanDL4V lE Super_Clarets
  • Score: -12

3:45pm Mon 9 Jun 14

noddy57 says...

FCBurnley wrote:
Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad.

STAYING DOWN FOREVER
l will repeat my comment from an earlier post for the sake of them down the road (why are their so many **** on here ) ? being from Burnley is no excuse.
[quote][p][bold]FCBurnley[/bold] wrote: Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad. STAYING DOWN FOREVER[/p][/quote]l will repeat my comment from an earlier post for the sake of them down the road (why are their so many **** on here ) ? being from Burnley is no excuse. noddy57
  • Score: 6

4:11pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Boris The Spider says...

Harwoodstblue wrote:
And yet another account from the village idiot. Wouldn't be so bad if he could think of something new to say instead of repeating like a parrot. Any news of Ings and Dyche. I suppose Ings want's the same " £45,000" a week that Rhodes gets, and rightly so. Pay him or he goes.
Nope - not another account for the Dingle - I just thought I'd get in there first before the obsessed fool comes out with his usual rubbish.
[quote][p][bold]Harwoodstblue[/bold] wrote: And yet another account from the village idiot. Wouldn't be so bad if he could think of something new to say instead of repeating like a parrot. Any news of Ings and Dyche. I suppose Ings want's the same " £45,000" a week that Rhodes gets, and rightly so. Pay him or he goes.[/p][/quote]Nope - not another account for the Dingle - I just thought I'd get in there first before the obsessed fool comes out with his usual rubbish. Boris The Spider
  • Score: 10

4:29pm Mon 9 Jun 14

more bans than ray - brfc lxxv says...

FCBurnley wrote:
Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad.

STAYING DOWN FOREVER
So true. Maybe one day we'll be able to match Burnleys monster home crowds of 10,000 and take 2 million to Wembley.
[quote][p][bold]FCBurnley[/bold] wrote: Rovers cant sell a 1,000 tickets for a league game let alone a Friendly at Accrington. So sad. STAYING DOWN FOREVER[/p][/quote]So true. Maybe one day we'll be able to match Burnleys monster home crowds of 10,000 and take 2 million to Wembley. more bans than ray - brfc lxxv
  • Score: 9

4:34pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Old age pensioner says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
3 months ago today.....

http://www.youtube.c

om/watch?v=exRanDL4V

lE
NH
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: 3 months ago today..... http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=exRanDL4V lE[/p][/quote]NH Old age pensioner
  • Score: 12

4:41pm Mon 9 Jun 14

hasslem hasslem says...

Bazzer wrote:
Ahh!! Telford United, first friendly. Scene of a famous cup whipping for Leighton James' Burnley.
hey bazzer - i see that your hero bored the arse of 70k+ football fans at the swamp last night.

nevertheless - old lardy finally gets to put "England Manager" on his cv. No doubt, he will say that it took the might of the rest of the world to beat his team.
[quote][p][bold]Bazzer[/bold] wrote: Ahh!! Telford United, first friendly. Scene of a famous cup whipping for Leighton James' Burnley.[/p][/quote]hey bazzer - i see that your hero bored the arse of 70k+ football fans at the swamp last night. nevertheless - old lardy finally gets to put "England Manager" on his cv. No doubt, he will say that it took the might of the rest of the world to beat his team. hasslem hasslem
  • Score: -6

5:29pm Mon 9 Jun 14

more bans than ray - brfc lxxv says...

Harwoodstblue wrote:
And yet another account from the village idiot.
Wouldn't be so bad if he could think of something new to say instead of repeating like a parrot.
Any news of Ings and Dyche. I suppose Ings want's the same " £45,000" a week that Rhodes gets, and rightly so.
Pay him or he goes.
Apparently Dyche and Ings have agreed to stay at Burnley and take a 95% pay cut because they are so in love with the club. They aren't interested in success or money, they just the fact they are part of the biggest club in Burnley.

In other news, Burnley FC have threatened to sue the BBC because the Match Of The Day opening credits show Alan Shearer holding the Premier League trophy in a Rovers shirt and that shouldn't be allowed because it just shouldn't.
[quote][p][bold]Harwoodstblue[/bold] wrote: And yet another account from the village idiot. Wouldn't be so bad if he could think of something new to say instead of repeating like a parrot. Any news of Ings and Dyche. I suppose Ings want's the same " £45,000" a week that Rhodes gets, and rightly so. Pay him or he goes.[/p][/quote]Apparently Dyche and Ings have agreed to stay at Burnley and take a 95% pay cut because they are so in love with the club. They aren't interested in success or money, they just the fact they are part of the biggest club in Burnley. In other news, Burnley FC have threatened to sue the BBC because the Match Of The Day opening credits show Alan Shearer holding the Premier League trophy in a Rovers shirt and that shouldn't be allowed because it just shouldn't. more bans than ray - brfc lxxv
  • Score: 14

6:15pm Mon 9 Jun 14

keanoutofrovers says...

Fartonadingleshead wrote:
Super_Clarets wrote:
First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up.

You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.
Your not even a Burnley fan
First 4 comments on a Blackburn story are from Blackburn fans and you feel this is worth a comment ?

Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability. The term arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded.
[quote][p][bold]Fartonadingleshead[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up. You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.[/p][/quote]Your not even a Burnley fan[/p][/quote]First 4 comments on a Blackburn story are from Blackburn fans and you feel this is worth a comment ? Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability. The term arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded. keanoutofrovers
  • Score: 7

9:59pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Bazzer says...

hasslem hasslem wrote:
Bazzer wrote: Ahh!! Telford United, first friendly. Scene of a famous cup whipping for Leighton James' Burnley.
hey bazzer - i see that your hero bored the arse of 70k+ football fans at the swamp last night. nevertheless - old lardy finally gets to put "England Manager" on his cv. No doubt, he will say that it took the might of the rest of the world to beat his team.
H.H. - he was my hero in one respect only. That he was in charge of Rovers and was quite firmly keeping us up. Plus you have to have some single mindedness and he has it in abundance. Keep slagging him and he will confound you, as you and F.R.discovered last year! Anyhow, what chance did England stand against Clarence, Jap and Edgar?
[quote][p][bold]hasslem hasslem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bazzer[/bold] wrote: Ahh!! Telford United, first friendly. Scene of a famous cup whipping for Leighton James' Burnley.[/p][/quote]hey bazzer - i see that your hero bored the arse of 70k+ football fans at the swamp last night. nevertheless - old lardy finally gets to put "England Manager" on his cv. No doubt, he will say that it took the might of the rest of the world to beat his team.[/p][/quote]H.H. - he was my hero in one respect only. That he was in charge of Rovers and was quite firmly keeping us up. Plus you have to have some single mindedness and he has it in abundance. Keep slagging him and he will confound you, as you and F.R.discovered last year! Anyhow, what chance did England stand against Clarence, Jap and Edgar? Bazzer
  • Score: 6

11:10pm Mon 9 Jun 14

bluenwhite says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.
Only one obsessed person here, a dingle who doesn't comment on the dingle pages.
Yawwwwn thick as a plank :-)
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: An article concerning a friendly game between Blackburn Rovers and Accrington Stanley and the no-dads just can't help themselves but mention their Premier League neighbours. Obsessed.[/p][/quote]Only one obsessed person here, a dingle who doesn't comment on the dingle pages. Yawwwwn thick as a plank :-) bluenwhite
  • Score: 4

11:12pm Mon 9 Jun 14

bluenwhite says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up.

You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.
Who's US? You don't go on the dingle pages because they ignore You. It's You not US.
Thick as a plank :-)
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up. You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.[/p][/quote]Who's US? You don't go on the dingle pages because they ignore You. It's You not US. Thick as a plank :-) bluenwhite
  • Score: 4

8:48am Tue 10 Jun 14

Super_Clarets says...

keanoutofrovers wrote:
Fartonadingleshead wrote:
Super_Clarets wrote:
First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up.

You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.
Your not even a Burnley fan
First 4 comments on a Blackburn story are from Blackburn fans and you feel this is worth a comment ?

Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability. The term arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded.
First 4 comments referring to Burnley, or Burnley supporters.

Shot your load a little quick there didn't you Mungo.

Maybe think first next time, then you wont look like such a wally.
[quote][p][bold]keanoutofrovers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Fartonadingleshead[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up. You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.[/p][/quote]Your not even a Burnley fan[/p][/quote]First 4 comments on a Blackburn story are from Blackburn fans and you feel this is worth a comment ? Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability. The term arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded.[/p][/quote]First 4 comments referring to Burnley, or Burnley supporters. Shot your load a little quick there didn't you Mungo. Maybe think first next time, then you wont look like such a wally. Super_Clarets
  • Score: -2

9:26am Tue 10 Jun 14

Rovers 1495 says...

Super_Clarets wrote:
keanoutofrovers wrote:
Fartonadingleshead wrote:
Super_Clarets wrote:
First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up.

You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.
Your not even a Burnley fan
First 4 comments on a Blackburn story are from Blackburn fans and you feel this is worth a comment ?

Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability. The term arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded.
First 4 comments referring to Burnley, or Burnley supporters.

Shot your load a little quick there didn't you Mungo.

Maybe think first next time, then you wont look like such a wally.
SoupStained_Clitoris


Do you ever comment on the Bumley pages ?
[quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]keanoutofrovers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Fartonadingleshead[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Super_Clarets[/bold] wrote: First 4 posts from jealous no-dads. You couldn't make it up. You clowns are NOTHING without us! LOL.[/p][/quote]Your not even a Burnley fan[/p][/quote]First 4 comments on a Blackburn story are from Blackburn fans and you feel this is worth a comment ? Imbecile was a medical category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability. The term arises from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded.[/p][/quote]First 4 comments referring to Burnley, or Burnley supporters. Shot your load a little quick there didn't you Mungo. Maybe think first next time, then you wont look like such a wally.[/p][/quote]SoupStained_Clitoris Do you ever comment on the Bumley pages ? Rovers 1495
  • Score: 1

9:30am Tue 10 Jun 14

Super_Clarets says...

Yes, when I'm not laughing at you circus clowns and your tin-pot laughingstock of a football club.

There's a chicken on the pitch! LOL
Yes, when I'm not laughing at you circus clowns and your tin-pot laughingstock of a football club. There's a chicken on the pitch! LOL Super_Clarets
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree