When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Brochure launched to help the bereaved in Burnley
11:48am Tuesday 25th February 2014 in News
BURNLEY’S Bereavement Services have launched their new brochure.
Part of the green spaces and amenities service unit, the brochure offers advice to residents in the area who have lost a loved one.
The service aims to provide advice emotionally, and financially, and can help with the following:
- Conducting services in accordance with statutory legislation
- Providing a service in accordance with the ICCM Charter for the Bereaved
- Ensuring that the service meets the needs of all faiths and religions, and is responsive to the needs of every individual
- Maintaining a safe and attractive environment for burial and cremation
- Work closely with funeral directors, memorial masons, the NHS, and other organisations, to ensure professionalism, and high standards, throughout bereavement services
Visit burnley.gov.uk to download a copy of the brochure.
Comments are closed on this article.