Kitchen fire tackled in Barnoldswick

First published in News

THE kitchen of a house in Elm Close, Barnoldswick, was serverely damaged by a fire just before 1pm today.

Firefighters were called to the house and had to use a door ram and saw to gain access to the property which was filling with smoke. 

The house was badly damaged by smoke on both levels, but nobody was injured in the blaze.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree